Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Self Reflection ~ PE & Getting Physical on Orcas and Beyond......

Self Reflection on a piece of work from Physical Education

Zephyre Welfley

Getting Physical on Orcas and Beyond......

Please select 3 goals you think were met or progress was
made towards through this piece of work.

  1. I got to Bike more than I ever have in my life.
  2. I got to explore other islands on a bike and by hiking.
  3. I got to learn snowboarding.
  4. Bonus - I am learning how to skate board too!



Look over the selected piece of work and answer the
following questions thoroughly and thoughtfully (3-5
sentences).


1. Why did you choose this piece of work to share with
us?

I chose to share pictures of the variety of things I have done. I feel like this shows the fun things I have been doing.

2. What strengths were you able to demonstrate in
this piece of work? What are some areas for
improvement?


I expressed my energy, had a great time, and learned new things. Most importantly the courage to learn new things and go places  that are new...not in a car.
I am excited to improve on all of my skills in every sport and activity.

3. To become a stronger student in this subject, what
skills do you need to work on?

I need to learn to do it more often. I also look forward to getting better at everything.

What a FUN physical life!




Snow Boarding Mount Baker!!!





Leaping rocks on Lopez



Biking the Islands..YEE HAW!




Shaw Island Adventure




Many days in the forest and on the beach, exploring and adventuring.


No comments:

Post a Comment