Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Self Reflection ~ Science

Self Reflection on a piece of work from Science

Zephyre Welfley

Geology and Geography of the Earth and Pacific North West

Please select 3 goals you think were met or progress was
made towards through this piece of work.


  1. I have a greater understanding of how the Earths Cycles.
  2. I have learned a lot about how glaciers shaped the earth.
  3. Also I have enjoyed my experiments with rock testing.




Look over the selected piece of work and answer the
following questions thoroughly and thoughtfully (3-5
sentences).


1. Why did you choose this piece of work to share with
us?

My mom and I decided to build a model of a watershed in the Pacific Northwest.  I have been learning about how the earth was made and how the area we live in was formed. Building a model of the area was fun and helped me better understand it.


2. What strengths were you able to demonstrate in
this piece of work? What are some areas for
improvement?

I feel strong string at creating a model of our area. I feel like i understand how plates move, how rocks are formed and the islands were carved out by the glacier. I feel like I would  like to learn more about the life that live here and how they came here.

3. To become a stronger student in this subject, what
skills do you need to work on?

I feel like reading, writing and typing will help me in science next year. I also really love more experiments and want to make sure I have more experiments next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment