Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Self Reflection ~ Art

Self Reflection on Art

Zephyre Welfley


Waldorf Art and Celebrations Classes


Please select 3 goals you think were met or progress was
made towards through this piece of work.


  1. I feel like my form drawing has gotten better.
  2. My water color painting skills got improved.
  3. I also loved bees wax and nature modeling, specifically the new things I have created.




Look over the selected piece of work and answer the
following questions thoroughly and thoughtfully (3-5
sentences).


1. Why did you choose this piece of work to share with
us?

I am showing all the work we could gather.
This is so you can see most of what I have done. I hope you like it.


2. What strengths were you able to demonstrate ?
What are some areas for
improvement?

I feel like I am really good at working with the colors . I like making patterns with it.
I think I could improve on the details in my creations.


3. To become a stronger student in this subject, what
skills do you need to work on?


I feel like I can work improving my sills for the rest of my life.
I would like to improve on making details in my art.
I would also like to play a musical instrument.





No comments:

Post a Comment