Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Self Reflection ~ Social Studies

Self Reflection on a piece of work from Social Studies

Zephyre Welfley

Coast Salish Peoples

Please select 3 goals you think were met or progress was
made towards through this piece of work.


  1. How the peoples, of the Coast Salish speaking region of the North West, lived.
  2. I learned how they used the world around them for nourishment, through hunting , gathering and fishing.
  3. Also, I learned about their environment and how it changed when white man came.



Look over the selected piece of work and answer the
following questions thoroughly and thoughtfully (3-5
sentences).


1. Why did you choose this piece of work to share with
us?

This work is very interesting to me because Native Americans are very different than the modern person.
They are different in the way they eat, hunt and make community.
I chose the the Coast Salish people because it is very interesting to know about the people who lived here before I did.

2. What strengths were you able to demonstrate in
this piece of work? What are some areas for
improvement?

I think its inspiring to build the world they would live in. It was fun to get the materials from the forest and making the animals.  I can improve on typing on the computer, my reading is improving as well.
I have a lot of fund doing it.

3. To become a stronger student in this subject, what
skills do you need to work on?

I need to improve my typing, my reading and my motivation.
It was fun to learn about ancient civilizations this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment